<menuitem id="r3jhr"></menuitem><noscript id="r3jhr"><progress id="r3jhr"><code id="r3jhr"></code></progress></noscript>

      歡迎來到瑞文網!

      2014父親節獻給父親的英文歌曲

      勵志歌曲 時間:2017-06-25 我要投稿
      【www.emeperor-semi.com - 勵志歌曲】

        記憶中,父親總是默默守護在我們身旁,沒有半句言語,但他卻總是在我們迷茫時為我們指引方向,在我們無助時給予我們;

        成長過程中,父親一直是我們心中的榜樣,一直讓我們仰望,不知不覺,父親的形象在孩子的心中留下烙印,每個人身上都有;

        歲月逝去,父愛如舊,歷經生活的磨礪,父親堅強勇毅,待我們羽翼日漸豐滿,他們含淚送別...

        父親節獻給老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 謝謝你做我的爸爸

        A son rarely tells his Father

        兒子很少對父親說

        How he really feels,

        他真實的感受

        A handshake or a pat on the back

        一次握手和在后背的一次輕拍

        Is all that he reveals,

        就是他所有的表達

        I’d like to right that wrong,

        我想糾正這些錯解

        Here in this little song.

        這有一首小曲

        Thank you for shaping my life,

        謝謝你塑造了我的人生

        Thank you for teaching me all you can,

        謝謝你竭盡所能教育我

        You are no ordinary man,

        你不是平庸的人

        You make me everything I am.

        你讓我成為了真正的自己

        Thank you for taking the time,

        謝謝你伴我成長

        Thank you for showing me the way,

        謝謝你指引我方向

        And thank you for being there

        謝謝你一直在那里

        When I need you,

        當我需要你時

        Thank you for every single day.

        謝謝你在我身邊的每一天

        Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,

        現在我有了自己的兒子

        Got my own bedtime stories to tell,

        我為他講睡前故事

        If I can raise him half as well

        若我能做到像你照顧我的一半

        As you raised me,

        那樣照顧他

        Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.

        我想我就已經足夠好

        Thank you for your guiding hand,

        謝謝你指引我

        Thank you for making my dreams come true,

        謝謝你讓我夢想成真

        You’re an extraordinary man,

        你是個很不凡的人

        And I hope you’re as proud of me

        我好希望你以我為傲

        As I am proud of you.

        就像我以你為傲那樣

        Thank you for giving me life,

        謝謝你給予了我生命

        Thank you for showing me good from bad.

        謝謝你讓我知道是非黑白

        I guess I’m only really trying to say,

        我想我只能說

        Thank you for being my Dad.

        謝謝你做我的爸爸

        Even though the years drift away,

        盡管這么多年過去

        I never took the time just to say,

        我從未說過

        ‘I love you, and I always have,

        “我愛你,一直如此,

        And thank you for being my Dad.’

        謝謝你做我的爸爸”

        父親節獻給老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”

        V1:

        第一段

        Things were kinda shakey

        事情開始有點改變

        At seventeen years old

        十七歲的我

        You were trying to make a man

        開始嘗試從一個孩子

        Out of a child

        蛻變成一個男人

        V2:

        第二段

        You spoke your words of wisdom

        你的話語總是充滿智慧

        All throughout the years

        多年過去

        But it's only now (that)

        時至今日

        I truly understand

        我才真正理解

        You did the best with what you had

        你已盡你所能做到最好

        CHORUS:

        和聲

        Dad, are you proud of who I am?

        爸爸,你為我驕傲嗎?

        Dad, you are the man I am!

        爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

        You did much more than father me

        你為我做的遠比一個父親更多

        Yeah, you've always been my friend

        是的,你一直是我的朋友

        And I thank you for being my dad

        謝謝你做我的爸爸

        V3:

        第三段:

        I must have drove you crazy

        我一定讓你很費心

        With all the things I did

        由于我所做的一切

        I was just a boy

        我只是個孩子

        Trying to find my way

        努力尋找自己的方向

        V4:

        第四段

        But you always stood right by me

        你一直在我身邊

        Following my dreams

        陪伴我追逐夢想

        Now all I am is because of you

        我想在擁有的一切都是因為你

        Through everything, I did just what you'd do

        我所做的只是你做過的事情

        And so I say

        所以我說

        CHORUS:

        合唱

        Dad, are you proud of who I am?

        爸爸,你為我自豪嗎?

        Dad, you are the man I am!

        爸爸,你就是我要成為的人

        You did much more than father me

        你做的遠比一個父親更多

        Yeah, you've always been my friend

        是的,你一直是我的朋友

        And I thank you for being my dad

        謝謝你做我的爸爸

        When I finally found my way

        當我最終找到方向

        What they said, I saw was true:

        我才發現別人說的對

        Even though I've wandered far away

        盡管我已背井離鄉

        It hasn't changed their view

        但那并未改變他們的觀念

        I am more like you!

        我更像你

        They say I am more like you!

        他們說我更像你

        Hope my children see it, too

        希望我的孩子也看到這一切

        So they'll grow up to be

        所以他們長大后

        More like you

        更像你

        父親節獻給老爸的歌曲三:Fathers Day 父親節

        Sung to: "This Old Man"

        唱起:“這個老爸”

        This is Dad;

        這就是爸爸

        He works hard.

        他努力工作

        Making money every day,

        每天賺錢

        He's a neat, peat, rickety reat,

        他是個優雅溫和

        Helpful, caring man.

        熱心,體貼的人

        He plays with me when he can.

        他一有空閑就會陪我玩

        父親節獻給老爸的歌曲四: Everyday my papa would work 爸爸每天都工作

        Everyday my papa would work

        爸爸每天都工作

        To try to make ends meet

        盡快結束會議

        To see that we would eat

        期待我們一起吃飯

        Keep those shoes upon my feet

        幫我穿上鞋

        Every night my papa would take me

        每天晚上爸爸都陪著我

        And tuck me in my bed

        把我抱到我的小床上

        Kiss me on my head

        親吻我的額頭

        After all my prayers were said

        在我念完禱告詞后

        And there were years

        多年的

        Of sadness and of tears

        憂傷和痛苦

        Through it all

        經過后

        Together we were strong

        我們依然堅強

        We were strong

        我們勇敢

        Times were rough

        盡管歲月滄桑

        But Papa he was tough

        但父親如此堅強

        Mama stood beside him all along

        母親一直陪伴在他身旁

        Growing up with them was easy

        因為有他們,我的成長如此輕松

        The time had flew on by

        時光飛逝

        The years began to fly

        歲月如梭

        They aged and so did I

        他們悄然變老,我亦如此

        And I could tell

        我只能無奈的說

        That mama she wasn't well

        媽媽身體不復健康

        Papa knew and deep down so did she

        爸爸知道如此,而她心中也已明了

        So did she

        她已知曉

        When she died

        當她去世時

        Papa broke down and he cried

        爸爸痛聲疾泣

        And all he could say was, "God, why her? Take me!"

        他一直說道,“天吶,為什么帶走她?應該帶走我”

        Everyday he sat there sleeping in a rocking chair

        他每天都躺在搖椅上睡覺

        He never went upstais

        他再未上樓

        Because she wasn't there

        因為母親已不在那里

        Then one day my Papa said,

        直到有一天父親對我說

        "Son, I'm proud of how you've grown"

        “兒子,我十分自豪你已長大”

        He said, "Go out and make it on your own.

        他說,“離開這里,開創你自己的生活

        Don't worry. I'm O.K. alone."

        不必擔心。我獨自一人應付的來。”

        He said, "There are things that you must do"

        他說,“有些事你必須要去做”

        He said, "There's places you must see"

        他說,“有些地方你必須要去見識”

        And his eyes were sad as he

        他的目光如此悲傷就像

        As he said goodbye to me

        就像他再向我訣別

        Every time I kiss my children

        每當我親吻自己的孩子

        Papa's words ring true

        爸爸的話就縈繞在旁

        He said, "Children live through you.

        他說,“你給予了孩子們生命。

        Let them grow! They'll leave you, too"

        呵護他們成長!他們也將離開你”

        I remember every word Papa used to say

        我牢記父親曾說的每句話

        I kiss my kids and pray

        我親吻著孩子,禱告

        That they'll think of me

        他們也將想到我

        Oh how I pray

        哦,我如何禱告

        They will think of me

        他們將想到我

        That way

        像我想到父親那樣

        Someday.

        在將來的某天

        父親節獻給老爸的歌曲五:He loves me and I love him too 他愛我,我也愛他

        He loves me and I love him too

        他愛我,我也愛他

        There's a man who really loves me his name is daddy-o

        那個真正愛我的男人名叫老爸

        Do he love me

        他愛我嗎

        YES he do

        當然

        Yes he do

        他愛我

        Yes he do

        他愛我

        And he loves me a lot

        他很疼愛我

        And I love him too

        我也愛他

        Do I love him

        我愛他嗎

        Yes I do

        當然

        Yes I do

        我愛他

        Yes I do

        我愛老爸

        He loves me and I love him too and that is a fact.

        毫無疑問,他愛我,我也愛他

      熱門文章
      久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四_久久亚洲精品无码av大香_天天爽夜夜爽性能视频_国产精品福利自产拍在线观看
      <menuitem id="r3jhr"></menuitem><noscript id="r3jhr"><progress id="r3jhr"><code id="r3jhr"></code></progress></noscript>
        亚洲午夜成人福利 | 亚洲Av每日更新在线观看 | 日本亚洲欧美在线视 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区 | 五月天精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品97久久宅男 |