<menuitem id="r3jhr"></menuitem><noscript id="r3jhr"><progress id="r3jhr"><code id="r3jhr"></code></progress></noscript>

      魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

      時間:2021-06-13 10:20:48 臺詞 我要投稿

      魂斷藍橋經典臺詞推薦

        Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

      魂斷藍橋經典臺詞推薦

        瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。

        Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

        瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。

        Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

        瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。

        Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

        羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去干嗎好呢?

        Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

        瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…

        Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

        羅伊·克羅寧:哦,你已經沒有時間了。

        Myra Lester: For what?

        瑪拉·萊斯特:怎么?

        Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

        羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫啊!沒有時間等你猶豫了!

        Myra Lester: No?

        瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?

        Roy Cronin: No!

        羅伊·克羅寧:不!

        Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

        瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那么我去干嗎呢?

        Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

        羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。

        Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

        羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。

        Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

        瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。

        Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

        羅伊·克羅寧:那么,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。

        Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

        瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。

        (燭光俱樂部)

        洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什么?

        What do dancers eat?

        瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

        Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

        洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什么特別的菜嗎?

        Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

        侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

        The crepes,is very nice sir.

        瑪拉:嗯

        En.

        侍者:還有酒

        And wine.

        洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

        It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

        瑪拉:哦,今晚上

        Well, tonight……

        洛依:喝4盎

        Good,Number Forty please.

        侍者:40塊,先生

        Number Forty.

        洛依:你的舞跳得很美

        The ballet was beautiful.

        瑪拉:我看不見得

        Madame dindn't think so.

        洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

        Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

        瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

        Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

        洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

        Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

        瑪拉:是的。

        Myra: Yes.

        洛伊:我感到你有保留。

        Roy: I sense a reservation.

        瑪拉:我想是有的。

        Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

        洛伊:那是什么?為什么?

        Roy: What? Why?

        瑪拉:有什么好處呢?

        Myra: What's the good of it?

        洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?對生活什么是好的?

        Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

        瑪拉:這也是個問題。

        Myra: That's a question too.

        洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那么想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

        Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

        瑪拉:什么?

        Myra: What?

        洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

        Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

        瑪拉:你仍不明白什么。

        Myra: What is it you still don't get?

        洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的`長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她丑嗎?她長得什么樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

        Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

        瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

        Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

        洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

        Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

        瑪拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

        Myra: But what is it about me you still don't get?

        男人:各位,現在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。

        Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

        洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。

        Roy: I'll tell you later. Let's dance now.

        瑪拉:這些燭光是什么意思?

        Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

        洛伊:你會明白的。

        Roy: You'll find out.

      【魂斷藍橋經典臺詞】相關文章:

      《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞06-12

      魂斷藍橋經典臺詞04-15

      魂斷藍橋經典臺詞圖片04-17

      魂斷藍橋觀后感06-28

      莫泊桑的魂斷藍橋名人故事08-04

      《荒野獵人經典臺詞》經典臺詞03-20

      韓劇的經典臺詞07-13

      蘭陵王經典臺詞06-22

      《手機》經典臺詞06-14

      久久亚洲中文字幕精品一区四_久久亚洲精品无码av大香_天天爽夜夜爽性能视频_国产精品福利自产拍在线观看
      <menuitem id="r3jhr"></menuitem><noscript id="r3jhr"><progress id="r3jhr"><code id="r3jhr"></code></progress></noscript>
        亚洲综合一区二区精品久久 | 亚洲综合在线精品女同 | 亚洲精品制服丝袜在线 | 一本中文在线精品视频 | 五月天丁香婷婷深爱综合 | 夜夜揉揉日日人人青青 |